Old 05-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #2483
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, exercisers! Today has been a lovely day. Quite excellent, even.

Up and to the gym before 8am. It's overcast but had only just started sprinkling.

E21, random program, level 4
Stats: 385 cal, 2.95 mi, 45:00 min

I did 10 minutes at a normal pace for me, 10 minutes at a lower pace to decrease my heart rate and increase fat burn, 5 minutes normal, 5 minutes slow and then 10 minutes normal followed by the cool down.

I think next time, I'll start with the fat burn as my heart rate will already be lower. I was only doing 3.0 on the machine and it still read my heart rate around 140. I need to keep it around 119 so I dropped the speed even more to below 3.0 and that helped.

I went into the circuit training room and did most of the upper body machines. Just enough to remind my muscles what they can do. One set, 15 reps with light to normal weight. I skipped the shoulder press because I often have injury issues with that one. I'll cover that exercise with free weights going forward.

Then I did some ab work and finished up with some good stretching. While I can feel my hip problem (twinges now and again), I wasn't hurting today and was even able to fully do my 4 stretch without pain. Score!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: