Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So everyone's asking about my update...

Well as I told you all before I am gradually doing this with the help of the e-cigarette mine is by ProSmoke.

It's an alternative to smoking. E-cigarettes are electronic devices that vaporize nicotine, water, and flavor to simulate the feel and look of cigarettes. Unlike nicotine gum or the nicotine patch, the e-cigarette actually functions much like a regular cigarette. The nicotine is still delivered to the lungs, but in vapor form, rather than smoke which contains carcinogens and tar. ProSmoke E-cigarettes do not burn like a typical cigarette, yet feel the same and contain nicotine. And btw nicotine is OPTIONAL. You can get them without the nicotine.

So any ways.... back to my update. I had been doing very well on Sunday and had smoked only 4 cigs on Sunday till it broke.. lol well it didn't break the charger I had was not functioning properly. So I have a replacement in the mail. Thankfully they guarantee these things and are sending me an entirely new Kit. They pay shipping and handling to me and for the old kit I had to send back, nice customer service! Anyways... I broke down and bought cigs, Yikes... so I am waiting for them to show up in the mail. I should have it Friday or Monday.

I will give you another update when I get the Kit again!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: