How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

At least they are talking about it, out loud. I don't necessarily believe they will get anywhere but at least it will be out in the open. Whatever the reason discussing the possibility of invoking the 25th amendment can only be a good thing at this point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...25th-amendment

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats will hold an event on Friday to discuss the 25th Amendment amid concerns over President Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis.

“Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment.

Even his kids have noticed he's more nuts than usual.
https://theslot.jezebel.com/daddy-is...ids-1845278619

According to sources close to the family, the Trump children are passing the hours of their father’s covid in the same way I assume they passed much of their childhoods, staring in wide-eyed horror at one another as their shitty dad endangers the entire family’s livelihood with a titty-baby tantrum, playing a silent game of “Not It” to see who among them will attempt to placate daddy this time.

Vanity Fair is reporting that for this particular meltdown, it’s most likely Donald Trump Jr. who has drawn the short straw, as it would seem Junior is the only Trump kid who will openly admit that there’s anything unusual about the president’s dangerous, ill-advised covid-spreading joyride or barrage of late-night, all-caps tweets:
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: