View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 06:11 AM   #4136
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Lisa Murkowski, drew Trump’s ire earlier Thursday when she concurred with former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’ sharp critiques of the president over his response to the death of George Floyd, an unarmed African American man, at the hands of police in Minneapolis, and the subsequent nationwide protests sparked by the killing.

“I thought General Mattis’ words were true, and honest, and necessary, and overdue,” Murkowski told reporters after Mattis wrote that Trump was threatening the Constitution and trying to pit Americans against each other. When asked whether she could still support Trump, Murkowski said she was “struggling with it.”

Trump responded as he typically does: with a Twitter thread.

“Few people know where they’ll be in two years from now, but I do, in the Great State of Alaska (which I love) campaigning against Senator Lisa Murkowski,” Trump wrote, noting that Murkowski voted against the GOP efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and opposed Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.

“Get any candidate ready, good or bad, I don’t care, I’m endorsing. If you have a pulse, I’m with you!” the president concluded.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: