View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #525
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I was soooo careful to wash my hands over and over, I started taking a ton of vitamins and herbal supplements, got plenty of rest, stayed hydrated, etc etc. I started wearing masks before they were even required at work. I thought I would be just fine. And then one day I woke up sick and bammm! I tested positive for COVID-19 and I spent over a month isolated in the spare room, sicker than I’ve ever been in my life. Even now, I’m still having some issues with tiredness but not the horrible exhaustion I had, and I have terrible memory loss. My smell and taste came back after two months but not all the way. This has been so draining and stressful.
So nice to see you back on the board posting Gayandgray, but so very sorry to hear about your encounter with Covid-19!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: