Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I have an early macbook pro ... the ones that the batteries and power cords die often. other than that, I love it ... well, I've worn out the "e" and "i" keys completely, but I know where they are on the board *shrugs*. There is also an iPod, nearing 4 years old.

Recently, I started to buy an iPhone, but was determined to rid myself of AT&T forever, so I bought a Droid on sale at Best Buy. I can't figure out most of the functions, and the "instructional" booklet is a joke. So, I am going to make myself go back to BB and get bit by bit instructions on how to save a phone number, etc. I will say that the Droid takes fabulous photos with 8 mp available for use.

I am thinking that I will probably need to upgrade and get a new macbook pro next year. This one is my first ... I always wanted one because of the A-V features, but had to use a pc for work. Even with the lousy battery and cord life, which I understand is no longer a problem, I wouldn't give up the MB for anything! The iPod, however, I can live without... just not that technically savvy and it sits around for an occasional use.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote