How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I went to the gym today and did the stairmaster for 37 minutes. My pattern was 2 minutes each level, with levels:

7,6,5,4,3,2,1,2,3,4,3,2,1 (and then the rest 1s).

I had not been to the gym since October 8th, so it was not easy! I get asthma in the winter so this definitely set off some asthma (not horrible, but not pleasant).

When I got into the gym, I had forgotten how hard it was to get onto the actual machine, to start working out.

Since I get a good amount of walking through my new job and because I'd been working way to late of hours and not sleeping well, I'd been just not doing the gym.

I also had an annoying time with Taylor. She was extra skinny although maybe I just had forgotten how anorexic / young she looks. And granted she likely was thinking that I was extra fat at this time because I am. Her skin was white as a ghost in contrast to her jet black hair.

She was in a really bad mood / anxious because her grandfather is close to death, and she already lost her grandmother earlier in the year, and those are the people who raised her.

She told me about how a family that her billionaire "Ross", for whom she is the house manager, had allowed friends of a friend stay for the weekend at his home without him there, and Taylor said they had left it in terrible shape. Okay, but are you ready?

Taylor said, "It's making me antisemitic because they were Jewish." Now, unless you're from Mars, it's very easy to look at me and see that I'm Jewish. So, yeah, not so much, Taylor! I didn't say anything, because, really, there was not much to say to that.

In any case, it was a type of day where it was nice not having gone to the gym in a while. And I also had to take Advil when I got home because the pressure of doing the stairmaster at such a high intensity after not having done it in so long gave me a wicked headache.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: