Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This had a beautiful ending... And sometimes these little issues which might not seem important are.

Ryan was so brave and beautiful to come into a space which could have been hostile. I read the post late last night (after a bit of wine) and did not respond - just read and wrote Diva.

-------------------------------------------- Letter to Ryan

Ryan, thank you for taking the time and register and come in here... I know you will only see this posting through Diva, but I want you to know -- As a parent... I am so proud of you and as a human being, truly honored to share this planet with you. You will do great things with your life, because... You are one of the evolved people. You have such a gift for someone your age, and perhaps you can figure out a way to turn it into something really positive for kids. I work in Peace and Tolerance education with children ages 5 -19 (part of the UN) - Some children are carrying machine guns at the age of 8 and fighting. Ryan, if you ever want to create a game, which can be fun and exciting for these youth - please let me know. I would love to have you part of this. (though we are non-profit - so this is just for the good of humankind).

Again, thank you for being so brave and standing up!

Julie

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Please Diva make sure he get's my letter to him).

I heard from Tom (founder of the website) this morning (aussie morning here).

Another one of our children in the world, who grew up as an outsider in his school. Another great human being who gets it.

Seriously people - while some thought it would not make a difference -- It in fact has. We touched some lives and made people aware. That is a great thing.

So Happy Here and feeling oh so peaceful.

Love (feeling mushy too)

Julie

p.s. Organic - not sure who you were talking too... But you are my Son, so I will respond! You were right 2x's -- don't make it 3 or I will have to beat your ass. Kisses to you and your beautiful girl.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: