View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #49
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone,

Well due to major cash flow issues, I had a 'forced' walk today of 1 mile back from going to town to deliver my car plates to my insurance agency. I'm going to miss driving my little corolla even if it's for a couple of weeks or less.

I know that my knees may be 'shot' but until they hurt like an SOB, I'll walk when I have to.

Swimming has been put on the back burner due to money issues and now car issues. But the forced walk home, while painful was probably something I should continue to do.

Meanwhile, I've been diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea and my doctor is seeing me on the 17th to follow up regarding my blood pressure. there's evidence to suggest that as soon as I'm able to adjust to a CPAP machine to help with my sleep apnea, I'll be able to have see results in lower blood sugars, and lower blood pressure, and hopefully I'll feel more rested too!

I hate all this 2 steps forward/1 step back thing but that's how it goes I guess.

Shadows thanks to trying to keep this thread going. I need it/and want it. I could use this kind of support as I spend a lot of my time alone. Now that I'm working almost more than full time and my brain is being exercised, more and more I need to balance it out with the physical. I know this I'm committed to it.

-Cheers