View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 02:28 PM   #147
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

As a US citizen I hate to say that this election seems to be similar to the last one in that I find myself not being inspired to vote for anyone and will likely just vote against the hated one (in my case against Trump).

I wish our political system could produce legislators who would legislate and presidential candidates who could work with them to get things done, actual law making beyond the reaches of just signing in and out with executive letters every time the political winds change direction.

In my opinion the extreme "all or nothing" stances results in more nothing than anything else.

The United States is certainly not alone in the poorly chosen and elected leaders camp, the globalization of bad choices seems to be upon us.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: