jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
yeah I guess I could ask an employee,but have you been to KY? lmao!! ok j/k... kinda
I went to a party couple months ago and i'll just say...they dont know how to act when the see a new gay person...I was mauled ..felt up all kinds of stuff...and my nephews thought it was so entertaining I was the floor show I guess

I think you are right about peer pressure,and I know I dont want my kid looking all over done..she is only allowed lip gloss. geez she is not quite 10 yet. But she has babygirl tendencies...she pouts,stomps ..likes to accessorize,loves sparkly things...so she wants body glitter.
I lived @ Fort Knox for 4 years. Nuff said.

Come over to the other parenting thread so we don't keep derailing the school thread. lol

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: