View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Waves to everybody! Jet when I pulled a hamstring a while back my doc told me that once it was well to work on strengthening my knees,work my hammies.Hope that helps a bit. Hi nove!! Why does Jagg need to "shut it" about sports??Monday was a long swim workout,3400 yds,then my mama's workout of cutting,trimming and dragging away small trees in her yard.. Yesterday I did my circuit workout at the school gym and today was a short swim workout, because I realized I haven't had a day off from working out in almost two weeks. And linus,anytime you get down around Tennessee,bring your bike,we'll ride! Have a good one y'all. Shad
yeah, I know.
I split legs in my regimen; I worked hamstrings Monday and quads and calves today. I hate it that I have to spent weeks getting back at it after such a long layoff.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote