chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

adorable!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomenMoveMe View Post
It was the summer before fourth grade. My mother had taken a position as camp cook in an upstate New York summer camp to enable my younger sister and I to attend. I had been relegated to the small house with girls my own age. However, I longed to be in the big house, with her, F******.

She was 12 years to my 9 and I was mesmerized. She was tall and lean, had long crazy brown hair, green eyes, and she rocked my world. I followed her everywhere and did my best to make certain she wanted for nothing. I toasted her marshmallows for her. I made sure every path we traveled was safe for her. If she wanted something, I did my best to make certain she had it.

She did not seem to mind this weird 'kid' following her around. Her friends were not of like mind and would tell her to 'ditch' me. She did not. In fact, the night of the big scavenger hunt she asked me to marry her.

We 'married' and went to her room for our honeymoon. We got in her bed, covered ourselves completely up with the covers, and kissed. She climbed on top of me and I made her switch positions. We were inseparable the remainder of the summer. We held hands everywhere we went and would give each other little kisses on the cheek. It seems strange to me now that my mother found this cute instead of worrying about it. Good for you Mom!

Camp ended and I returned to my home state with my family just as she returned to hers. We wrote one another a time or two, but that was the end of us.

Hey F******...if you are here...look me up!!!!

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removing personal names
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: