Old 01-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #35
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Diva - you have got to see this show. The two songs you mention are awesome - "What is this feeling" is great, but my favorite song in the show is "Defying Gravity". I get chills every time I hear it, and I mean while I driving listening to the CD. Absolutely amazing.

I've got a question for anyone who has seen Chicago on stage as well as the movie. Are they...similar I guess? I imagine the stage is better than the movie - which is ALWAYS the case - I guess I'm asking if the music is the same.

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I love the two songs "Popular" and "For Good" in that show......I've not seen it, but have heard the sound track......I want to see it so badly!