Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Caitlin Jenner gets gender reassignment surgery.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2017/...nment-surgery/

*snipped*

It annoys me that she says that "part of her decision to undergo surgery was due to probing questions from the public about her genitals." Give me a fucking break. Internalized transphobia at it's best. Nobody get GRS because they don't want to be asked a question anymore.

Of course, I am curious as to who her surgeon was, just like I am about her facial feminization surgery. She really does a good job sneaking around to offices and hospitals. You have to be in the hospital for 4-5 days after vaginoplasty and then stay very close by to your surgeon's office for the next 7 days. Maybe she got some surgical set up at home afterwards.

I liked the questions you posed around GRS because the article I found about what happened to the Transgender Woman in Colorado (Jane Doe) clearly presented the argument on the way a person either has to have access to the best insurance in the world and access to proportionate income in order to hurdle the process of getting competent licensed medical care for gender reassignment surgery. Jane Doe stated that lack of money and qualified health insurance coverage is probably the number one reason why GRS is so hard to obtain, for members who need it but can't get it.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: