Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I was asking if she had ulterior motives. I have been told that some femmes are that way. That they have to stake their claim on a butch. I'm not available for any femme to do that but my gf. She is the only one who has a right to stake any sort of claim.
Basically claiming a stake involves driving a "capped steel posts, which must be four feet tall" likely through your forehead so it can be seen by all.
I doubt that this is a practice reserved for Femmes.
Don't you think that relationships are healthier when people actually want to be together and both of you project a relationship that isn't up for grabs without that big thing sticking out of both your foreheads.

You know, it's really not that hard to do if you actually believe in your relationship and don't "flirt" with risk that you KNOW might be trouble.