Old 03-14-2020, 02:02 PM   #45
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I was asking if she had ulterior motives. I have been told that some femmes are that way. That they have to stake their claim on a butch. I'm not available for any femme to do that but my gf. She is the only one who has a right to stake any sort of claim.

This may sound weird but was she southern? It's fairly normal here in the South to say ”babe” and ”hon” ”sweetheart,” etc. To strangers even. I hate it. Intend to call everyone ”sistergirl” or ”brother” in place of that. Since I'm from Texas we also interchangeably say ”friend.” whenever someone calls me ”hon” or ”sweetheart” especially a man I have to refrain from going off. I tend to let it slide but look visibly uncomfortable. If it continues I will usually crack a joke ”I’m no sweetheart I'm full of piss and vinegar” etc. But sometimes (especially with those significantly older than me) it doesn't work.

Now my amazingly handsome butch wife, she has a number of female friends that call her bae, babe, wifey, or sweetie. And I do not care for it. Not one little bit. Especially when she refers to them in the same way (which I find really weird because she literally never refers to me as any of those names preferring my actual name or occasionally babe). But we've been together seven years now and I've learned to let it go and just roll my eyes. I know who's bed she's going to be in at night. And I really don't think her friends (pretty much all heterosexual) mean anything by it. It's just weird. So I probably wouldn't overthink the hun part.

Now the Walmart part is ridiculous, in poor form and just plain rude.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post: