SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
My beloved Diego passed away on friday and he was truly loved beyond belief..
he had restrictive cardiac myeopathy and had a heart attack on the way to the vet...
the night before him and i were alone together and i whispered to him that it was ok to go and i loved him so much...to not hang on for me...and the next day i think he chose to pass..

thank you for all of your help and i believe he will always be with me just like all of my other furbabies that have passed, he is in a better place
I am so sorry for your loss - I work at a Veterinary hospital and I have seen patients deal with Diego's condition, and it is so unfair. But you loved him and made him happy while he was here and he was lucky to have you! Peace to you...
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote