Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have partial complex seizures. One of the things that set me off are lights. For example, going thru a long tunnel, fluoresence & strobe lights. That is why when going out to a nightclub are sometimes uncomfi for me. No amount of medicine can stop seizures or their intensity. I hate them with a passion.

Another thing I really try to avoid is large crowds and noises if possible. For example, I can handle going out every now and then, but not every weekend. I would have a total meltdown afterwards. I always feel on edge. Plus with civility that has gone down the tubes these days, I really feel defensive at times (Wal-Mart, Target, Home Depot, Sam's Club, and such). It is like I have to explain myself repeatedly to the same people. I am not sure of what words to use or what to say. I have tried and tried.

I no longer work because of my disorders. It has been a welcome relief. Now, I am focusing my attention on my furkids. They love unconditionally. I just wish people would do that.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: