View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation
Act 2
Aftermath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY

In the distance I hear her turning on the bath. I lay motionless, completely spent from the night’s escapades having no energy to move a single muscle. Fading in and out of consciousness I awake to the slightest touch at my feet. She takes the utmost care to remove my restraints one by one. Wrapping my arms around her neck she lifts me off the bed, then whispers in my ear, “I’m so proud of you baby girl.” Her reverent adoration brings me to tears and she lightly kisses them away. “Shhh….Baby I’ve got you.” Ever so slowly she lowers me into the bath. As I’m submerged, I flinch at the shock of water touching my exposed flesh. Still unable to make a move, I watch as she lovingly washes remains of the night off my body. Wax that had been dripped over my bare skin was now congealed bits floating in the water, leaving behind a red tint where they had laid. She was careful to avoid the sites where I had been restrained. We weren’t able to contain the desire that had built up in us and my body paid the price. Behind closed eyes I heard the water start to drain, she must have felt I was properly clean. Wrapped in a towel I was carried back to the bed where she laid me down to wipe off the remaining drops of water. Starting at my ankles, she kissed every mark on my body then rubbed her hands delicately over them to easy my pain. If I didn’t know her completely I wouldn’t have believed those were the same hands from before. Without words this was her way of thanking me for submitting to her every wish that had taken us both to the edge…. As she made her way up my thighs I couldn’t contain the moan that escaped my lips. She chuckled and refrained from moving her mouth laterally a few inches to my core. Instead she gently applied pressure for me to roll over on to my side. I’m sure she was hoping to put me to sleep but her inspection of my body only flooded my brain with the memories of her teasing me with her cock, my hips powerless to guide it in any further, leaving my body begging to to hold her close and feel her inside me. I slowly started to grind my hips into her crotch testing to see if she was still awake. From behind me there came an audible change in the rhythm of her breathing. She reached down to guide my leg up and over hers, gaining better access to me. She snaked a hand over my hip drawing lazy circles over my clit. Her voice was strained, “Are you sure?” As her fingers expertly dove inside me, I could only let out a breathless, “Yes...”

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post: