View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Thinker,

I am tired of being flexable. I am tired of changing and always turning to my other cheek when other people are stuck in their ways. I think we are around the same age (I'm 46 yo). It has been my experience that if someone has a nasty disposition 2, 3, or 6 years ago, then I can pretty much bet that they will still have the same disposition today unless they are in therapy and something happens. I just say we both agree to disagree on this one, buddy.
Hey Andrew...

My post wasn't intended to disagree with anything you said. It was my response to the OP's question based on my personal experiences.

In the years I've known you and read you online, it is evident to me that you and I have had vastly different experiences. I can't even begin to understand what you've been through, so I certainly wouldn't deny you your feelings when it comes to this and so many other topics.

I'm sorry if there was confusion. I did not respond to draw contrast to what you had written. I just wanted to throw in my two cents since it seems the OP is interested in hearing different takes on the subject.

Respectfully,
Thinker