View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #52
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

One of the biggest problems I face is vertago and ringing in my ears.At times the noise in my ears is anything from a bird chirp or squeek to a blasting fog horn..bird chirps drive me nuts after a while so you can bet the radio is on loud to drown it out,when the fog horn type noise happends it can be really painful.There is the veratgo thats can be just a slight dizzy floating to down right drunken falling down with neasua,I take antivert for it so most of the time it dose ok.How I rode horses plus did the things i've done over the years is a wonder to plane old stuborness.Not to say I did fall of a lot of times cause I did,but over time I got better at not falling off.I find the more active I am the better it is so I still do a lot of active things,once the doc said I had calcium deposits floating in my ear that causes this..whatever I wish it would go away when it hits.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: