View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #26
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Regarding the "in" me I had a brain spasm which brought forth a good idea to combine the out and in personalities.

I have been asked to lend my name and skills to a particular event. I agreed, the more the merrier. So, I will perform a story, which I love to do. Storytelling is one of my favorite things to do. I am all like action, funny voices, sarcasm and try to have some intuitive insight. Anyway.... I asked a friend of mine to come and share the stage with me. After I tell my story (which is an East Indian story about shapeshifting dieties and the Goddess Kundalini <excited face>) my friend and I are going to openly discuss the difficulties with being both public and private people. Each of us, in our own way and within the context of our differenent spiritual practices, will discuss coping mechanisms and struggles.

I don't know if it is such a good idea. I admit to being scared to show the vulnerable to face, to a crowd that has no expectation of such, however I feel quite drawn to expressing my authenticity from an authentic place. (redundant I know but still... )

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: