View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 12:09 PM   #212
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,056 Times in 9,969 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile We are an *OFOS* couple <3<3

We both met each other on a hot August afternoon, after a long bike ride -- sitting at an open-air bar out in the countryside.

He treats me with incredible respect and deference. I'm the same with him.

Our values match and we both are introverted yet because I work in an intense customer service role, he would say I'm more extroverted, but he has come to see that I require more space to process everyday life, etc.

One time, I said to him that if he ever wanted to leave me that I'd still love him and treat him well. He said "You're not getting rid of me anytime soon". Then, on that note, we heard Cigarettes After Sex's song Apocalypse lilt through the air and he leaned over and whispered in my ear that he would haunt me the rest of my life.

Happy Holiday's,

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: