How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
https://youtu.be/TXU591OYOHA

a coworker introduced me to this youtube channel and i have done the 30 day challenge all the way thru (it took me more like 45 days) this was a few years ago

i mostly work out on sunday so i want to try alternating treadmill with yoga, or maybe treadmill one day and yoga another day of the week (i work out at home so i have limited resources)

i have a dr appt this week and it will depend on that the dr says (a year ago i was advised to exercise 150 hours per week) recently my heart rate has been high so not sure what the drs will say...hopefully i will get the drs ok and go for it!
Thanks so much for sharing I really like that lady I think I'm going to try to do that in September. Although I doubt very much it'll be every day it'll probably be a couple times a week. If I get to healthy too fast my system might go into shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I should be doing my chair workouts, but alas I am not.
I believe in you - you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I ran for a connecting flight Sunday morning! Does that count....
You used the word run in that sentence so I figure it counts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
OOPS!!! 150 minutes (feels like 150 hours!)
Oh thank goodness! That seems much more doable!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up excited about going to the gym after work tonight. I've got my bag all ready to go when I go to work this morning. Does that make me an official gym rat? Or do I have to lift weights to be a gym rat?

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: