sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

thank you so much for starting this thread, and all the information.
and big thumbs up to you all who share your situations, because yes it does & possibly will help people who could be in the same situations.. but i also know how hard it is to revisit or share, so i really do admire you all for doing so.

i, too, am a survivor.. but i've bottled most up for years & years - and have yet to really deal with those things, and not sure i truly ever will.. keeping it bottled and stuffed down within me seems to work for me.. the few people in my life who helped me out of the situation tell me it's very unhealthy to keep it in, however.. and they could very well be right.. i have just started counselling, recently but this topic has not come up, i'm not ready to go there..

at any rate, a girl like me really appreciates threads like this.. sometimes i don't say much, but i do read and process for myself, and love seeing resources around for those who also need them..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: