apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

i am starving (cuz i should be asleep) i do wish i had some non-meat *something* stewing in the crock. and also, i wish that the crock was somewhere in the house not in the kitchen, with this magical stew since the dogs are in the kitchen so i won't run the risk of waking them by going in there to search for foods! despair! hunger! crock!

i just had a banana that i could locate without too much noise, it was in a plastic bag so i quietly felt for it (in the dark) and then quickly left the dining room to peel the thing 2 rooms away.

now i'm obsessing over some strange corn chowder recipe that i glanced at in the vegetarian magazine in the check out line yesterday, but didn't want to spend 7 dollars to buy... oh plus, the burpee catalogue came and you know i want to plant an entire organic farm...

what? wrong thread?
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote