Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bump bump*

Here are some well articulated posts on the, still, ongoing drama the Orange Jesus dude and his family of fraudsters is putting the American public through..... as well as this latest fiasco, which is terribly disturbing, as recorded by news outlets last night:

LINK: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...4f5f4445&ei=17

It's horrifying how this toxic personality is upending Democracy for their version of life being ruled by his style of life (utter chaos to the nth degree). *PUKE*

<<<<~~~ five-alarm fire status raging across America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Pompeo suggests God sent Trump to save Israel. Mike.....please try and find Dorothy so you can find your way back to Kansas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
The Mueller report hasn't been released to Congress and the public yet and it is so sad ( and disgusting ) to see all those Democratic "talking heads" already backing up and saying "oh well there are still other ongoing investigations" and babbling on about Justice Department policy. "So be prepared to lose, folks." On the other hand, Trump never prepares his base to lose.

If Trump's victory in 2016, and events since, should have taught Democrats anything, it should be: never give up, never back up, and don't think that the voting public understands or cares about details in the weeds.

Demagogues just don't screw around.

So now we'll see which form of victory, Trump chooses. The report isn't out yet but I suspect he is preparing for victory and the Democrats are preparing for loss. We'll see.
Quote:
I believe that the USA, Canada, the West, Europe are sliding ever faster into the slime pit of Fascism... the natural comfort zone of the majority of their populations ( possibly all human populations ).

Doesn't mean the minority ( minorities ) have to give up but they sure as Hell better find some better leaders soon...and if those "leaders" can only come from established well-funded political parties you may as well start ironing your brown/black shirts and swastika arm bands now.

The "Fascist Impulse" doesn't play by polite political rules or respond to religious expressions of decency and prayers. It isn't wishy-washy, apologetic or soul-searching. The Fascist heart wants what it wants.

I keep seeing these expressions of appeal to people's "better angels". Ok, take a photo of one and send it to me and I'll send you photos of millions of human beings slaughtered by their fellow human beings.

Humans are not basically "suicidal " creatures. They are, more likely, deep- buried "Me Firsters" that will leave the footprints of their boots on your drowning head as the over-crowded ferry starts to sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Mueller said from the beginning that he would not indict Trump. There could easily be criminal offenses committed by Trump documented in the report.

It does seem to let other Trump family members off the hook.

I really don't care. The point is to elect a Democrat as President. People who support Trump are the lowest form of pond scum in America. They have to live with themselves. Again, I just don't give a shit.
Quote:
Maybe I missed it but when have men given birth? And HTF does anyone know what's in the memory of an elephant except what one conveniently expects to be there for a purpose other than maternal instinct ( whatever that is ) and the sniff test.

Based on my own experience, there is a great deal of difference between "fertilizing" ( adequately or not ) and "birthing".

Then there's the theoretical blah blah based on I'm not sure what but it sure has nothing with "the birthing". If I had "the birthing' burned into my memory, I never would have had another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well that's that. It's come to nothing. No collusion, according to Mueller. No obstruction, according to Barr.

No big surprise. Congress will never get to see the full report. Hopefully, the state of New York will indict Trump on obstruction once he leaves office.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote