Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I collect loose change and it goes into a giant glass pickle jar. When full, it goes to my bank and they ship it off to be counted and deposited into whatever account I want.

I have it set up with my bank so any debit from my account that is has change attached ($11.41 for example) would deposit the rounded up change into my savings (in that example, $.59 would go into my savings account).

I have a 401K.

I keep an eye on sales and try to get stuff that's a better deal.

We buy real food to make meals out of and try to limit the junk that's so easy to pick up on the road. That stuff adds up really quick!

Some of my furniture is a bit worse for wear and we're fixing it up instead of purchasing new.
We needed to replace our theatre seating and spent an entire weekend sitting in every chair we thought we might like! As always the ones we liked we could not justify the cost! One Sunday we were shopping at Big Lots and found a love seat on sale with an additional rewards member discount and walked out with a new leather loves seat for $253.00 bucks! We love it, it fits our needs and saved us big bucks! Red and I have learned not to buy on emotion and that has saved us a lot of money!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: