View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, if you can manage it ... here is what I would like to read about.

I want the Wolf to remove her panties, push her legs open, use his paws to spread her W-I-D-E ... he looks at her for a long, long while ... to the point he wants her so bad he can hardly stand it but he waits ... and continues looking at her as his desire continues to grow stronger and stronger in his pelvis to the point it is quite painful.

The more descriptive, the better ... I'm sure I am not the only one here who is very, very visual.

Thanks ...

edit:
The Wolf wants to see Goldie looking at him, his face each time he looks up at her but she is too shy too look at him although she is enjoying what is taking place. He knows because her glistening moistness is becoming more apparent as he continues holding her spread and looking at her between her legs.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote