Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

All three of the top GOP candidates (Trump, DeSantis, Haley) have created divisions on race, history, and/or gender. They intentionally distort the facts. I expect this of at least one candidate from either party, but not from everyone on the top (of either major party). Haven’t seen this before now.

Trump quoting Hitler is Stephen Miller whispering in his ear. Miller is a smart cookie. He helps pulls the strings behind the curtain but is careful to never take credit. Something else, is Holocaust denial far behind? After all, it’s what the morons they bow down to want to hear.

I still think Haley is aiming for the VP spot. She knows the GOP won’t nominate her as POTUS in 2024, but she’ll have a good chance at POTUS in 2028 if she can just get on the ticket as VP in 2024.

And ain’t it just the height of irony that Republicans (who represent management!) have somehow convinced working people that laws and policies that benefit the richest are somehow designed to bestow happiness and prosperity on the rest of us?

I’ll vote for the Democratic nominee and whomever I like in the Primary, but I’m checking out. I no longer watch political news stories and may stop reading them for a while.

Here’s hoping 2024 isn’t as bad as I expect it will be.