How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=sassy_girl;196117][COLOR="Navy"]

I've thought about this subject many times and I *think* that i feel that if my *soul*mate and I were to divorce, ( to believe this could not happen even in the best of relationships is not realistic to me) my soul would be damaged forever, that my very spirit would just curl up and die.. I just can't comprehend that. [QUOTE]

I totally understand...I do have a few things to say to the *soulmate* part though. I think we do get caught up in this equal oppisite spirit in a person Having to be our one true Romantic partner...and therefore confused with chemestry...
I think you said it best when you said "I just can't bring myself to allow my soul to be that vulnerable"...and that is the isue when we are just thinking about a partner...not allowing ourselves to open up our souls...& not fully trusting this person is going to love us(or us them for that matter) unconditionally forever...
I am 100% sure that an equal opposite soul of mine is my best friend...we have that unconditional aspect and have had it for 9yrs, even though romantically not partnered with each other, but when u can go months or even yrs without seeing each other but yet still be able to pick up the phone no matter the hour and talk like you just saw each other yesterday...that's something...
Sorry there is so much more to it...but I cannot find the right words to explain everything...but it does involve you being completly vulnerable, honest, and trusting of another soul...& know that no matter what...Nothing is going to come between that connection...so you don't have to worry about the damage or loss, cause there isn't any...