View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #51
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I didnt use to believe in soulmates or fairytales. I didnt like how what I thought was "love" felt. When I first met T, something happened. We hadnt even met yet and there was this ridiculous connection. A connection that scared me. The day came when T stood outside my home and as I appoached all of a sudden the world felt as if it stopped! We were frozen! It was unlike anything I had experienced before. T, the skeptic, stood there silent for quite a bit. I tell hym all the time that hy looked at me as if though a Smurf was approaching lol Everything just seemed to fit into place. A true moment of Serendipity. Now, anytime hy has to leave I feel like a piece of me is missing. Anytime my day is at its worst, my phone rings and it is hym calling. Hy understands me like no one else does. WE ARE OPPOSITES! But what is opposite about one only seems to compliment the other even more.

It may not always be a lover that is your soulmate. Perhaps it is a best friend or a companion.

Perhaps, soulmates don't exist. But if they don't, I dont want to know. lol I take comfort in knowing that there is someone out there for everyone that brings them this type of happiness.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: