Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I believe they do exist because I believe in reincarnation of the Soul. If you have unfinished business with someone whether for good or evil, they will return. By unfinished business I mean having strong emotions about them, or thinking about them for the rest of your life. I believe we will attract those who we have loved greatly, and/or done wrong to, or they you, and cannot forget. That is why closure and forgiveness are so important on a Soul level, so you do not attract the ones who have given you troubles over and over, repeating the scene until you pass the cosmic test of love, which is not revenge, bitterness, or hate, but rather peaceful unattachment and letting them go.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: