LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

I do. However, I believe we can have more than one throughout life. Lovers do die and we might want to pursue a relationship after this.
I agree with this fully! The person I was with at 18 is NOT suited for me at 38.

I believe in soulmates. I believe that it is worth the time/effort to find yours and keep them. I know, I am a hopeless romantic but I refuse to believe that the great romance of my life was found at 18 and gone (as in no longer together) before I owned up to my true self.

I read this passage all the time and I find it to be reassuring. (I swear, I wish I has written this. It did, however, inspire the piece that I consider to be one of my best written works ever.)

"Some times I feel there is a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times, seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. In the moon tonight, there's a circle around it-a sign of trouble not far behind. I had this dream of being whole-of not going to sleep each night wanting, but still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I have had my happiness. I want to believe it but, there is no one. Only that moon."