Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter is in the 5 th grade this year and her school supply list seems to get longer every year.. it also seems like there is always something she needs for school, or now for band. She is in a good school district and I am grateful for the quality of education she is getting, being in a more rural district the teachers have more time to challenge all the kids even the ones that are working above the grade levels. So I guess to me it balances out I am glad she is being challenged and not bored. Yeah I am kind of proud of her her principal told me he wishes he had more like her. It is hard co parenting my ex and I do not agree on much and it always seems like when something additional is needed for School she hits me up. But we do agree that Goose education comes first and both of us are involved. And that we are l proud of her.
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: