Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bulldog

Damn right there are chest thumpers everywhere. I am a chest thumping Femme. I also believe we are all judgmental at times and we all get defensive. It is human nature. I will own my own failures in communicating my thoughts. I will own that I am judgmental. And hopefully I will stop and take a breath and learn from this. I will not come in here with miniscule passive aggressive statements. I will say what I am feeling, right or wrong. Not just leave a word bomb.

What is not okay for me, is when a person who identifies as a Lesbian on a Butch/Femme/Trans site and says... You don't belong in this space and you don't get to interject your opinion. What is not okay is shaming another for who they date, how they dress or how they identify and worse Bulldog, how they fuck. I don't care if you are a makeup wearing Butch who loves pantyhose. This does not take away from the Butch you are.

I came out as a proud Lesbian. I found my people. I was finally home and while there were masculine and feminine energies in these communities, they were Lesbian. They did not have space for masculine or feminine identified folk and certainly not for trans folk on either gender spectrum.

Again (for the zillionith (exaggerated) time) - Please (not you Bulldog) stop picking this one statement of mine apart. NOT ALL LESBIANS are like this! My mistake in making such a generalization. (I'm done apologizing for this).

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: