Thread: Tru Blood Fans
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #75
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

ok, maybe I'm well within the Minority...
Even my str8 friends shuddered in disgust...
For starters?

That ridiculous "orgasm" scene between Tara and that Glue-Sniffing Addict looking Vampire reject ...His only vindication was when he glamoured Tara..that was it...

Then there's Sam Merlottes biological parents, for fucks sake put some pants on, or wear a Robe , that was just....Nasty...I've lived surrounded by rednecks with more tact...And don't say "that's Cajun!", plz...I have Cajun & Creole friends..the "barf" factor hit the roof with 'em...

And the topper was when Bill caved in to that bitches cajoling...It wasn't so much the blunt-rough-raw fucking that Made me turn green with nausea, but rather..hmm...When the sick fucker kept porking her AFTER he twisted her head....I did laugh though, the way she urged him on, with her head all fucked up and backwards..It reminded me of "Death Becomes Her"{goldie hawn, meryl streep, bruce willis}
My guess is this would be HBO's attempt to throw a monkey wrench into Bill/Sookie romance approving folks so she can go with Mr. Werewolf {if you havent read the Books, u should...Sookie fucks at LEAST 5 different guys-species, Including Eric *not just in her dreams*}

Jessica needs to take an example from Maryanne and go away, maybe take Hoyt with her....

Lafayette and Pam were the only saving Grace from this last episode...
I'm really glad they're starting to use more on the Books...
I'm kinda curious though...
If Eric does that Extra-Mega fast-forward type Fucking....I wonder Pam does it...?

Oh, and I cant wait to see if they touch up on Jasons story, and the FaerieFolk....