Old 12-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #162
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
wow, just got my gc2b binder and it is amazing. It is way better than the Underworks binder that feels like you are wearing something made of horsehair. I just bought some more of the binders. Truly can say I feel like a new guy.

Also, got the Sparepants Commando packer harness to wear with my packer. Now I can wear boxers with my packer and feel great. One more thing, on a whim in the pleasure chest bought the Sam STP by NY Toy Collective. Didn't work for me, cup and mouth too small, so you can imagine the laundry and showers I took. Will wait too save for the EZP or Peecock.

Any guys use the Freetom? Any reviews of any of the STP's will help.

thanks guys and have a great holiday. Sitting here in my new packer and binder makes grading papers easier, lol.
Everyone complains about the Freetom being massive, except for the young boys who like to show off a boner and wear nothing but basketball shorts so it is not super uncomfortable. Everyone cuts the funnel because it is too big.

Be aware that the Peecock is now consistently stated to be known to rip. I don't know what they changed in the material, but I read it over and over again. This happens within a few days with light use. The owners never return payment.

If you haven't already, join www.susans.org,
1)click on "forums".
2) Find the forum Transexual Talk. UNDER Transsexual Talk click onto the "child board", Female to Male Transsexual Talk (do not click directly onto Transexual Talk)
3) click on the "child board" FTM Gear, at the top of the page. You will find a lot of info. on packers and such. A lot of reviews.

You are on track choosing the EZP STP. That is hands down the STP of choice. Something to know though...if you are not able to have at least two inches of space between the top of your thighs when you spread your legs, this STP will not work for you. You legs will smoosh the cup which will then collapse the cup.

Ummmm, or I guess I could just link you to it! haha
https://www.susans.org/forums/index....ard,324.0.html

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: