Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thank you for this thread, Citybutch.

I am Roman Catholic. I find a great deal of comfort in my faith. However, along the way, I have been out of the Church for over 20+ years before walking thru the doors of any Church. I returned when my older sister was dying of cancer.

Now, before all of that, in those 20+ years I began to explore many other faiths and belief systems like Buddism, and such. I don't believe that one religion is better than another. I also believe that we all are interconnected, humananity, animals, earth, nature, and such.

I believe in forgiveness, and an after life. I also believe that there is a heaven and hell. Hell can be anything one imagines it to be. I also believe in karma.

I have an alter in my home. I believe in daily prayer. And I believe in praying for other people.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: