View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #10
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default I allow God teach me

I allow God teach me is my quote...

I love this quote cause this is where I find my spiritual food.

Um, I'm still figuring this out how to go about this writing here...

Um, I'm so glad you began this spiritual thread cause I really feel God's peace here, I really feel God's peace flow through me even now as I'm writing this, I'm so energies in God's power, in God's light, God is a true high for me... I feel God's high right now., so peaceful...

Thank you so much for beginning a spiritual thread...

I love allowing God teach me, cause I can rest then and learn...

Also as I allow God teach me I feel God's flame in my spirit in my chest area... I call God's flame fire of life...

Anyways, when I feel God's flame I feel so much purpose beyond my understanding...

Oh, years back, in my despair when I ask God what happen, it was then I felt God's burn and then, God began teaching me what happen.

my free will I allow God teach me in my midst of it all, and even this I allow God teach me how to allow God teach me, um, its a continue thing for me, to learn and relearn and oh and the renewing of my mind from God,

its like two things are going on, my thoughts and God's thoughts, as God renews my thoughts, but this is through my allowing...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for beginning this spiritual thread... Thank you...

GraceFaith...

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
I am a Christian...

But I am one of those Christians who finds wisdom, faith, understanding, and guidance from many sources... not just Christ.

The word Christianity has, in my very humble opinion, been co-opted by a radical right.

I thought I would start a thread where we can post quotes, sayings, words of wisdom, whatever... from various sources.... that may help us as we navigate life's challenges...

Just a thought... that perhaps in our differences we can find our commonality... even on a spiritual level.
gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: