Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Knocking On The Back Door Of Heaven and HonkyTonk Angels

Ever since I was a baby StoneButch I had, as you call,"spiritual leanings" (if I said this publicly say only 2-3 hundred years ago, I would've probably been burned at the stake). So I became facinated in my teens, with LSD and mahajuana, magic mushrooms, and peyote, hashish, because it was easily accessible by my "spiritual" group of "friends", and also known, as a first "rite of passage" for certain enlightened common youth of the day. I thought gettin high, was gettin closer to my Higher Self and the Master of Myself, and the entire Universe(what Swami Ram Dass called "knocking on the backdoor of heaven"). I wanted to be "drunk with the Spirit." To make a long story short, I sure did find what I was looking for in a Honky Tonk Angel! Y'alll may not believe this, but everytime that regular looking old woman touched me, I felt the greatest high imaginable! I've seen her make a group of grown men cry with joy when they visited her..she was truly a Honky Tonk Angel. Unfortunately we'd all come down from this "high", and I never knew where she lived.There are more people in this world who have these gifts. In India, it takes devotee's years of meditation and breathing excersizes to get to Samadhi or Bliss willfully and summon it whenever they please. I believe this is one way to world peace
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: