Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Citybutch,

Everyone has a different perspective on everything in life. Let me try to explain this as best I can. Say someone posts about what it means for them to see someone who is a ftm, and they compare that person to someone else. Then there are a million and one threads on or about what is or isn't man/woman enough if they don't do whatever. It is all about perspective. It can be good, bad, or a mix. For example stereotyping. All guys smoke pipes, cigars, and so on. Or another stereotype is that all guys are atheletic and sports nuts. What about a non-smoker ftm? What about a heavy guy who is not into sports? Does that make him less of a guy? What about a guy who doesn't ride a Harley? What about a guy who looses his job, and moves back with his parents? Is he less than? It is all about perspective.

What I have decided to do is seek out the positive, and rely on the Saints who give me good intentions, feelings, and know my limitations and weaknesses. I also pray for my enemies, family members who I don't talk too, and so on. I do believe that we are all connected in some form or fashion. We may not speak the same language, but it makes no difference. We are all apart of the human race.

Another issue is wealth. Is it wrong that someone is weathly? Heck no. However, I try not to judge that person, but I do. I see how they spend their money. Do they donate to the soldiers fighting in the wars? Japan? Haiti? Hire the unemployed? Help children? Work on helping society grow? I am thinking of someone like Bill Gates.

I hope this makes sense. I tried to cover everything you mentioned above.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: