View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #19
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default Journey and benefits

I find this too., journey and not staying in one spot, but actually moving...

Its I who move...

sorry to hear about your sister and cancer...

Many in my family had and has cancer... well when its had then that word is remission... However as cancer has been around me, I hadn't had cancer but for some reason as its around me, it became a norm... Perhaps odd... But it did... Perhaps I've learn the perspective of time...

Um, one thing I've adapt about faiths is taking from them and leaving behind whatever upsets me... In a way I learn not to take it all but only take what benefits me and benefits the ones around me...

I've learn more with this word benefit instead of this word approval...

Um, what are your thoughts about this word benefit and me too., I'm learning more about forgiveness and the benefits in forgiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Thank you for this thread, Citybutch.

I am Roman Catholic. I find a great deal of comfort in my faith. However, along the way, I have been out of the Church for over 20+ years before walking thru the doors of any Church. I returned when my older sister was dying of cancer.

Now, before all of that, in those 20+ years I began to explore many other faiths and belief systems like Buddism, and such. I don't believe that one religion is better than another. I also believe that we all are interconnected, humananity, animals, earth, nature, and such.

I believe in forgiveness, and an after life. I also believe that there is a heaven and hell. Hell can be anything one imagines it to be. I also believe in karma.

I have an alter in my home. I believe in daily prayer. And I believe in praying for other people.

Namaste,
Andrew
gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: