View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Inner Peace

I am one with Divine Presence. I am at peace.

When I see rain softly falling on my window and hear thunder in the distance, I feel a connection with something greater than myself. The air is being cleansed and the ground saturated with a renewing shower. The birds and other animals quench their thirst and plants are nourished. I am content knowing that each drop of water has a purpose.

I take a breath and become aware of the activity of Spirit in each element of nature. As I sense its beauty and symmetry, a feeling of inner peace fills me.

I go within to reconnect with Divine Presence; I experience a feeling of spiritual balance, a calm peace in my soul.
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways.

The Lord be with all of you.--2 Thessalonians 3:16

http://www.dailyword.com/

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post: