Old 05-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #52
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

before i left kentucky my son and I would pack up the car and head to pigeon forge/gatlinburg for a weekend. we would stop along side the road between the 2 and climb around in the creek just hanging out

the beach has always been an escape for me--once i moved to florida,and was only 5 mins away i would sneak over there after an extremely difficult day walk out on the beach(usually not a soul around) close my eyes and just "feel" the power there....within minutes i would realize that most things i allow/allowed to bother me were so insignificant i felt silly

and then of course anywhere i can sit and watch dolphins...we have a place called Sebastian Inlet,and i used to tell Jo that there were always dolphins there when i went--i think she thought i was lying bc it took almost a yr for her to actually see them..everytime i see dolphins i get chills,a silly grin on my face,and i cant move im in such awe

of course taking Jo to the beach ,just she and i, is also great..walking hand in hand or finding shells and rushing to show the other...or just standing there arms around her watching the ocean

guess im pretty lucky i have several slices of heaven right here on earth
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: