View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 10:09 PM   #3218
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Since it was only Monday, I had the energy to go to the gym today after work. I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster (levels 1-4).

Are you ready for this? I've mentioned how my gym went bankrupt and has new owners and how they're doing all sorts of weird things and being constantly under construction. So the latest... they are doing away with membership cards and the people who look at them- and instead are replacing them with a machine that detects the patterns in our irises! They registered me today. I looked into a machine, and it imprinted the pattern of my irises (not flowers- referring to my eyes here!). So now I can stare at a little mirror window on the door, and it opens for me when it detects my iris pattern, as unique as a snowflake! This new system makes up for all the construction!

Wow. I have to say, that whole iris scan to get into the gym thing would freak me out a little. It's cool, but a little freaky for me. I'm glad you feel like it's an improvement though, it's your gym!

I did a 4.5 mile row and a lot of mental exercising.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: