View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:00 AM   #16
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I, the Queen of Boring Threads, figured I should start this one because I am sucking at getting an appropriate amount of sleep. So I thought we could share each night (or some nights) and give each other tips and support in the process.

I figured it would also make me more conscious of really thinking about it if I have to document it.

I will start tomorrow.

So, folks, whenever you feel like it, share how many hours of sleep you got last night and if you want, related stuff, your sleep goals, what gets in the way, all that stuff.

You thought this thread would be boring, but it is something that has taken up several pages in the zombie thread. Some people have such a hard time with getting enough deep restive sleep...great thread idea!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: