Old 08-19-2018, 07:45 PM   #4001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Y'all have inspired me! I joined a gym yesterday. I took it slow on my first day and did 15 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Since I haven't done much exercising in the last several years I figured no need to overdo it. I felt pretty good when I left there and I slept really well last night.
Way to go, Mopsie!!!

You do you, girl. Like a sign hanging at my gym says, "the only bad workout is the one you didn't do".

Then there's, "you may not be the fastest, but you're lapping those still on the couch".

Yeah, it's a little schticky but I like it. They also have one that is a conversation between a trainer and a newbie. The trainer is encouraging their client and the client is a bit of a whiner, truth be told. Then, the client says something about suing for damages or whatever and the trainer says, "you only did one push up!" lol Cracks me up every time because that's the area I do my planks when in a session and I feel like that sometimes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: