How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so I am a beginner's beginner at the gym. In other words I am very out of shape but you have to start somewhere. Today was my second day at the gym and I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes at speed 1.5. I know that's very slow but when I got done my legs were noodly (is that a word?) so I know it was a good workout for me. However while I was working out I noted how slow I was going in relation to everyone else. I was the tortoise in a room full of hares. I was watching Chopped on the Food Network - how ironic - but of course I was also people watching. When I saw the apparently 85 year-old man running I was feeling a little bit down on myself. Then I remembered y'all's fun quotes! Thanks for the support!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: